Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall in New England

Yesterday, we took a drive around some of my favorite areas.  The area is truly New England and this street in particular is my favorite.  It's a small, dirt side road lined with stone walls and old oak trees.  There is a perfect little wooden bridge over a stream...I want to live on this street!  It has been pretty chilly here the past few days so layers are a must now.  My sweaters, scarves and vests have been on repeat lately.  I love creating new combinations with them and mix different patterns to keep things interesting.  Happy Sunday everyone!








 
Vest: J.Crew-old (this one is adorable though! ) / Sweater: Vineyard Vines (similar here) / Cords: Loft / Scarf: Abercrombie and Fitch-old (similar here) / Boots: L.L.Bean / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You / Bracelet: KJP ( here in a similar color way )/ Bag: Tory Burch