Saturday, November 15, 2014

Flannel and Herringbone

Hello again everyone! Happy Saturday! As you all can probably tell, I'm a fan of vests.  They add a lot of character to an outfit and keep you warm at the same time.  I like to mix flannels and plaids with my vests to come up with a warm combination.  Unfortunately, it's too cold now for me to wear this outfit without another layer (like a sweater) but I did manage to get away with it earlier this week.  I knew I had errands to run so I threw on my favorite crossbody bag and some cozy boots.  I hope you guys enjoy the different textures I tried to mix here!  I will be back soon with some exciting new posts for you all!






 
Flannel: Target / Vest: J. Crew Factory / Leggings: Old Navy / Boots: Target / Crossbody bag: c/o Personalized From Me To You / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You / Earrings: Macy's / Bracelet: J. Crew - old (similar here)