Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fox Sweater Dress








Dress: Target (similar sweater version here) / Flannel: J. Crew (similar here) / Boots: Tory Burch (similar here on major SALE)


I want to start today by thanking all the men and women who have served our country, they are truly heroes and their bravery is immeasurable.  Happy Veteran's Day!

The weather here has been bipolar.  One day it's snowing and 35 degrees and the next it's in the 60s!  I took advantage of one of those 60 degree days this past weekend and wore by favorite sweater dress.  I bought this dress a few years back for a steal at Target (my happy place), when foxes were all the rage.  In my opinion, foxes are still the rage, I mean how cute are they?!  Anyway...I paired the dress with a flannel and riding boots for a simple look.  I didn't add accessories to this because I felt the fox and plaid had enough going on.  I hope you all enjoy!