Monday, November 24, 2014

Holiday Happenings Series: Casual Pops of Red

It's no secret I'm obsessed with these new Winnie Wellies from Talbots!  They are so perfect for the holiday season! I've had my eyes on them for a while now and when they went on major sale at my local store I had to pick them up!  I paired them for a casual look which would be perfect for a tree lighting, parade or a low-key Thanksgiving dinner.  I hope you all enjoy this post and are looking forward to eating too much turkey! Look out for new Holiday Happenings posts very soon!

XXOO, Kristina










Sweater: Zara - old (similar here) / Vest: Talbots - from last year (I love this one!) / Jeans: Gap / Boots: Talbots / Sunnies: Amazon / Name Plate Necklace: c/o Personalized From Me To You / Monogram Necklace: Personalized From Me To You / Pearl Ring: Charming Charlie