Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Happenings Series: Plaid for Thanksgiving









Jacket: T.J. Maxx-old / Scarf: H&M - old (similar here) / Sweater: Ralph Lauren / Pants: Old Navy (only online in limited sizes, check stores for more) / Shoes: Forever 21

This year I have had so much to be thankful for and I feel truly blessed.  I got engaged to my true love and best friend since 14 years old, I graduated law school, passed the bar and am planning a wedding in a location I love. It was a fantastic day spent at my soon to be father-in-law's house with my family and my fiance's family!  I wanted to wear something warm because snow was in the forecast (it did snow that night) but I still wanted to looked a little dressed up and festive.  These plaid pants did the trick!  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!

XXOO, Kristina