Monday, November 17, 2014

Whales & Monograms

It's become very cold over this past weekend and I think it's here to stay this time.  I knew I wanted to wear my new, absolutely adorable grey and pink monogram vest from Personalized From Me To You so I began planning my outfit!  I was able to bring out my favorite Vineyard Vines mittens and earmuffs for the second time this season as the pink whales matched the monogram perfectly.  I added a Shep Shirt and scarf and voila...the outfit was ready!  I hope you all are doing well and you enjoy this post!









Vest: c/o Personalized From Me To You / Shep Shirt: Vineyard Vines - old (similar here and I love this one!) / Scarf: Gap - old (similar here from Jack Wills) / Earmuffs: Vineyard Vines / Mittens: Vineyard Vines -no longer available / Jeans: Gap / Boots: Ugg