Sunday, December 14, 2014

Holiday Happenings Series: Party on the Farm

Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  Yesterday I went to a Christmas party at a friend's farm house.  Most of my fiance's closest friends are Cranberry farmers.  Over the years they have opened my eyes to the farming lifestyle and the challenges that farmers face.  I have so much respect for them! But anyway, one of the farmers recently renovated their home and had a lovely holiday get together which was a blast! It is always nice to see old friends, eat good food and laugh!  I put this casual, festive look together for it.  Thanks for checking it out!

XXOO, Kristina










Sweater: American Eagle - old (similar here) / Shirt: Old Navy-old (similar here) / Jeans: Abercrombie / Boots: L.L. Bean / Bag: L.L. Bean / Hat: Charlotte Russe / Bracelets: Kate Spade, KJP (similar), J. Crew (similar) / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You / Earrings: Target