Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Happenings Series: The Tree Search

On Sunday, I went out with my family to look for our Christmas Tree.  We decided to go to a local tree farm and get a fresh tree.  It was freezing cold and very windy so I had to bundle up!  I wasn't too upset by that because I was able to wear my new Ivory Talbots Puffer Coat, it kept me very warm!  We ended up with a 8.5 foot Douglas Fur!  I look forward to this day all year, it's such a nice time to pick a tree and have lunch with my family and fiance...now to decorating!

XXOO, Kristina


 I just had to do this!








Coat: Talbots - It's 30% off right now! / Leggings: Nike / Boots: L.L. Bean / Hat: Target - old but similar here / Scarf: Gap / Socks: Talbots - sold out online but still in some stores / Gloves: Target - old but similar here