Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Registering Pink

I'm back today in neutrals with a POP of pink! If you follow me in Instagram it's no secret that I'm a little obsessed with my new pink bag from Target.  I picked it up for a steal at the end of last week and have been using it ever since.

Yesterday, this was the outfit I put together for registering with my fiance!  (Beware: there is a lot of Target in this post ; D )It was so much fun to pick out all the goodies you hope to have for your life together.  We still have a little more to do much but yesterday was a great start.  There is just so much that goes into wedding planning that you don't think about until you have to do it!  (But it really is fun!!!) I hope you all have a great day and I'll talk to you soon!

XXOO, Kristina





Sweater: Target / Vest: J.Crew-No Longer Available / Scarf: Forever 21 - Old (similar here) / Leggings: Target / Booties: DSW - Old (similar here) / Purse: Target