Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! : Look 2

Happy Valentine's Day!  Today is such a special day for me!  I got engaged to my fiance last year on Valentine's Day so it makes today even better!  We were initially going out for dinner tonight but the blizzard moving in this afternoon is preventing that from happening.  However, we decided to stay home (I'm still dressing up of course) and make Chicken Piccata, a favorite of mine!  I think I'm actually more excited to stay in, cook, eat good food and watch movies!  The pictures were taken inside, which usually isn't my favorite thing to do but it's -10 with the wind chill. So, that was a big NO.  Regardless, I hope you enjoy them!

On another note,  I was completely surprised by my present! We decided not to do anything crazy this year because we have so much going on with the wedding and planning out life. : ) BUT... I received this huge box this morning with our wooden monogram from Personalized From Me To You inside.  Chip was so sweet and knew I had been eyeing that for a while now and it was really the perfect gift.  I'm so thankful!  We will be using it at our wedding and also hanging it above the bed!  Thank you so much, Personalized From Me To You for offering the cutest products!  

Anyway,  I hope you all have a fantastic day and weekend! I will talk with all soon and I hope it's not snowing where you live!

XXOO, Kristina






Dress: Forever 21 - Not online but very similar here / Shoes: Nine West - sold out but similar here / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You / Bracelet: KJP / Earrings: Target - in store / Nails: Essie - Wrap Me Up / Wooden Monogram: Personalized From Me To You

Check out Mikayla, from A Seersucker State of Mind, for a Link-Up featuring my post and many others!