Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's Day Look 1: On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

I wanted to put together a couple of Valentine's Day looks for you all and this is the first of two!  This look is a little lady-like and very feminine.  I did some print mixing with the polka dots and plaid and of course I had to do a pink look!  The midi skirt is a new thing for me and I think I'm really liking it. The next look will be red and I'm hoping to have it up by Saturday morning so stay tuned!  Either look will work for a dinner or a night out with friends or your significant other!   

You can see some of the snow we have here and more is on it's way!  UGH!  I hope you all enjoy!

XXOO, Kristina












Sweater: Old Navy - Old (similar here) / Skirt - Forever 21 - Old (similar here) / Shoes: DSW / Scarf: Express - Sold Out / Gloves - Old Navy - Sold out online but check stores  / Watch: Target - In Stores / Bracelet: KJP / Earrings: NY & Co. - Old (similar here) / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff