Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Beach Vacation Wishlist and Essentials

Spring is not happening here so I am left to daydream about summer and my honeymoon.  I know a lot of you have Spring Break currently or are heading somewhere beach-y very soon.  This inspired me to compile some pretties that are on my list and I know I will need for a warm trip!  Hope you all enjoy!


1 and 2 : When I'm on vacation, I like to go out to dinner.  So, a cute, easy dress is the perfect option.  I always love my Lilly so I added these two pretties which would be easy to throw on with a necklace, bangles and wedges for an adorable look!  A bonus, these colors will totally bring out your tan!

3: Flow-y tank tops became my thing last summer and I can't wait to grow my collection this year!  They are super flattering and look cute with shorts or skinny jeans. 

4: Jean shorts...self explanatory! A good pair are essential and I love these by J.Crew.

5: I love a good romper! They are great for packing because they are one piece and can be dressed up or down.

6: You always need a beach towel and why not have this cutie!

7, 8, and 10: All three of these items are from Personalized From Me To You!  It's no secret they are my go-to for monogrammed everything.  These three items have been on my list for a little while now and hopefully they will be mine soon!  The huge anchor beach bag will fit everything I need for the day and can be my personal bag on the plane.  The floppy hat is great to keep the sun off your face and shoulders while feeling fabulous!  And lastly...this amazing duffle (I can't decide between Navy or Pink) is perfect for your carry on bag and any weekend trips throughout the year!

9: You always need a colorful baseball cap! It blocks the sun and covers those bad hair days!

11:  This is my favorite sunscreen!  It smells delicious (like coconuts) and will not dry out or break out my sensitive skin! 

12:  You have to stay hydrated and Lilly is always a fun way to do that!

13:  This Mara Hoffman bikini is killing me!  It's beautiful but a bit pricey.  I want!

14:  This mix and match bikini with scallops is just too cute!

15: Who doesn't want one of these right now! I have this in pink and I'm debating on another one.

I also wanted to include Rah Rah Designs, they have the cutest monogrammed and bridal suits!