Monday, March 2, 2015

Duffield Lane Emma Tunic: Styled and Reviewed

I want to start this post by saying this is my new favorite top and I want more, more, more from this fantastic brand, Duffield Lane!  When I received this tunic, I tried it on and was in love with the perfect fit and fantastic quality.  It is a thick, stretchy material which makes it so comfortable and yet you still look polished.  I will be wearing this all seasons in so many different ways, I can't wait until the snow stops and it warms up so I can post some of my ideas!

As you can see in the photos below, it's fitted but in the right places and it's the perfect length so that in leggings, or as a beach cover up, your bum is covered (ladies, we know how key that is)!  I see myself wearing this with white skinny jeans and wedges in the spring and summer for dinner.  Or with jean, boyfriend shorts on summer Saturdays; also, over a bathing suit at the beach.  Adding pops of color with it, like pink or yellow, would be fun too!  Even in the fall and winter it's perfect with riding boots and leggings or skinny jeans as I styled it for this post.  

Moral of the story...you have to check out Duffield Lane!  You won't be disappointed! 










Top: c/o Duffield Lane / Leggings: Old Navy / Boots: Tory Burch - old (similar here) / Bag: Vineyard Vines-currently sold out (smaller version here) / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You / Earrings: Macy's 

Thank you so much, Duffield Lane, for sending me the Emma Tunic!  I have found a new favorite!

XXOO, Kristina