Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring Forward

I am so over the cold, gloomy weather and was inspired by the clock change to do a bright look!  So of course I had to incorporate some Lilly and was excited to feature my new Sandy Sea Turtle bangles.  They are so beautiful, well made and perfect for spicing up any look!  I was lucky enough to receive two, one pearl and one lavender.  I couldn't be happier with them and will be wearing them SO often!  They go perfectly with my Lulu Elsa top.  

Also, I picked up these fun pink, mirrored sunnies on Friday and had to wear them!  I hope you all enjoy and please check out the adorable Sandy Sea Turtle on Etsy and Instagram! 















Top: Lilly Pulitzer - old (similar here) / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: Forever 21 / Bag: Forever 21 - old (similar here) / Watch: Target -  in stores / Bracelets: Sandy Sea Turtle / Earrings: Target - old (similar here) / Sunnies: Charlotte Russe - in store

A HUGE thank you to Sandy Sea Turtle for the beautiful bangles!

XXOO, Kristina