Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April Showers...

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share an adorable little shop I discovered on Instagram called Puddle Jumper Bows!  They sell the cutest little bows to attach to your rain boots.  They clip on easily and are very secure on your boot.  I styled them below and showed how they can be worn on the side of the boot or on the back!  I chose the Frosted White Embellished Bow Set which has an adorable little rhinestone detail in the middle.  They are super affordable too!  I hope you all enjoy and definitely check out Puddle Jumper Bows' website!  

Also, keep your eyes out for a Lilly for Target haul video and blog post coming very soon!







Bows: c/o Puddle Jumper Bows / Boots: Hunter / Jeans: Forever 21 ( I have a few pairs, cheap and great!) / Jacket: J.Crew / Scarf: Target (old-similar here) / Bag: Lilly Pulitzer (old - similar here) / Umbrella: Lilly Pulitzer (old - similar here)

xxoo, Kristina