Monday, April 27, 2015

I'm All for Color...

Hi everyone!  Today's look features the most precious halter dress I ever did see.  It's from All for Color!  If you haven't heard of them, you're missing out!  The brand has the most colorful (as their name implies) prints in all sorts of adorable clothing and accessories.  I have quite a few things from them on my wishlist!  

The dress I'm featuring is their Island Time Tilly Halter Dress which is absolutely to die for! It is so feminine and has the cutest detailing, from the little gold buttons, to the flattering cut and the sash belt.  The print has all my favorite things on it; the beach, palm trees and sailboats.  The colors are bright, vibrant and beautiful.  I received SO many complaints on it from friends and family.  It's going to be a frequently wore dress this summer!  I hope you enjoy the pictures below and check out All for Color for some adorable summer staples! 














Dress: c/o All For Color / Bag: Forever 21(old-similar here) / Shoes: Kate Spade (old - similar here) / Sunnies: Amazon / Earrings: Kendra Scott / Wire Bangles: c/o Sandy Sea Turtle / Pink Bangle: Charming Charlie (old - similar here) / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You

A HUGE thank you to All for Color for this beautiful dress!

xxoo, Kristina