Thursday, April 9, 2015

Shades of Beige

I hope everyone is having a lovely week!  Hang in there, we are almost to FriYAY!  For this look, I chose a fairly neutral color palette. I think it looks very clean and polished when you stick to a palette for an entire outfit.  I might try it more often!

It's still not feeling like Spring here, we had some snow flurries last night and it is incredibly windy.  However, I hear this weekend is supposed to be beautiful!  Keep your fingers crossed for me!  I hope you enjoy the look!





I had to go inside for this last one without the sunglasses because it was just too windy!


Sweatshirt: Loft - no longer available (similar here) / Shirt: Old Navy - sold out (similar here) / Jeans: J.Crew / Booties: DSW / Sunnies: Amazon / Tote: c/o Personalized From Me To You

xxoo, Kristina