Monday, May 11, 2015

A Sea Soiree...

Hi everyone!  It's been a little longer between posts than usual, sorry about that!  I've been sick with a virus for a about 2 weeks and finally started feeling better this past weekend. Yay!  I have a great post for you today featuring a beautiful company, B The Collection.  I received one of their tunics and instantly fell in love with it.  The details and quality are impeccable.  You can tell that they really care about the clothing they produce.  I highly recommend you check them out, they have a great line including skirts and dresses!  Enjoy the pictures below, it's only appropriate they were taken at the beach given the adorable print on the tunic. 










Tunic: c/o B The Collection / Jeans: 7 for All Mankind / Sandals: Jack Rogers / Sunnies: Amazon

A big thank you to B The Collection for collaborating with me on this post!

xxoo, Kristina