Sunday, May 17, 2015

Easy Sunday Morning

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  Today, I have a PJ post for you featuring my Jane and Bleecker sleepwear and loungewear.  They make adorable, preppy themed pajamas and I can vouch for their comfort!  My pair has a wonderful, fabulous fitting tank, little shorts with dolphins on them and a terry robe which will get tons of use!  How cute are they?!
On Sunday mornings (often into the afternoon), I like to lounge around in my PJs for a while drinking tea, looking through some catalogs and enjoying time with family.  I hope you enjoy the post and I will talk to you all soon!









Tank: c/o Jane and Bleecker / Shorts: c/o Jane and Bleecker - tons of similar, adorable options here / Robe: c/o Jane and Bleeker

Thank you so much Jane and Bleecker for these adorable PJs!

xxoo, Kristina