Sunday, May 31, 2015

Old School Lilly

Hi everyone!  I wanted to do something a bit fun yesterday with my look.  I took prep to the max and went really classic with my White Tag Lilly skort and purse.  They're OLD favorites and the colors still look as vibrant as the day I received they.  I hope you all enjoy my take on vintage preppy!  

I want to take a minute to talk about my new Palm Beach Sandals!  They are so comfortable, the first time I wore them I had them on all day with no issues.  That was definitely not the case with competitor's sandals.  The leather is so soft on the top and the sole is much thicker, making them easier to wear!  Check them out if you haven't yet.

Have a fabulous Sunday!








Skort: Lilly Pulitzer - Island Hopping - Old (similar style here) / Tank: Target / Sweater: J.Crew / Purse: Lilly Pulitzer - old (similar here options here and here) / Bracelet: Kate Spade - no longer available (similar option) / Shoes: c/o Palm Beach Sandals / Necklace: c/o Personalized From Me To You


xxoo, Kristina