Sunday, June 14, 2015

Fun & Put Together

Hi everyone!  I'm back for a very exciting week of blogging.  This week I will be posting a lot.  I have some outfits planned, a review scheduled, summer officially begins next weekend AND my birthday is Thursday! Yay!  

Today, I have a look for you that can cover a lot of bases.  It's professional and classic looking but still bright and fun.  I'm not one for the neutrals, I like to always be as bright as I can, however, I know there are situations in life when that isn't always possible.  Recently, I've had a couple meetings where I wanted to look professional but still show my true bright side.  This look, inspired by this lovely lavender skirt from Nantucket Brand, tries to tackle that problem. The skirt is a very nice length, not too short or too long.  Pairing the beautiful lavender, with a fun patterned top from Lilly Pulitzer completes the outfit.  

Nantucket Brand prides themselves in classic and quality clothing.  This skirt is just that.  It can be worn so many ways to achieve many looks.  I love that it's part of my wardrobe!  Check out their great story and preppy staples!  


I love how this tassel, monogrammed bag matches everything!



This skirt is super soft!





Skirt: c/o Nantucket Brand / Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer For Target - sold out (similar here) / Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals / Purse: c/o Personalized From Me To You  It's on sale right now! /  Sunnies: Charlotte Russe - currently out of pink  / Bangles: c/o Sandy Sea Turtle / Belt: Target

xxoo, Kristina