Thursday, June 18, 2015

My 27th Birthday!

Hi everyone!  I hope your week is going well.  It's Thursday, we're almost there!  As I'm sure you guessed by the title, today is my 27th birthday.  Time flies!  I put together an outfit with my newest, and current favorite, Lilly Pulitzer piece.  It wouldn't be my birthday without some Lilly!  I'll be doing a little shopping with my Mom today and going to get Mexican for dinner tonight with the parents and fiance!  I hope you all enjoy my post and check out my Instagram, @MissStinaXO , for more shots throughout the day!  


That sleeve though!




I just love the detail on this skirt!




Jumping for joy...it's my birthday!


Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer / Top: T.J. Maxx - old (similar here) / Shoes: Kate Spade - old (similar here) / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You / Bangles: c/o Bauble Jewelry / Purse Michael Kors - old (similar here) / Sunnies: Amazon / Earrings: Kendra Scott

xxoo, Kristina