Monday, June 22, 2015

My Top 5 Summer Essentials

Hi everyone!  I'm back today with an exciting collaboration for you!  I've teamed up with Lauren from You Have the Right to Remain Fabulous!  Check her out on Instagram too, @righttoremainfab! We are each sharing our Top 5 Summer Essentials with you all.  My essentials will be listed for you below, as well as in the video, with links to everything I talk about! I will do a bit of a review on the OTILLY bikini I discuss also.  I hope you all enjoy!

I will be back very soon with a National Wear Your Lilly Day post and a post on my upcoming bridal shower!  Check out my IG, @missstinaxo,  for more pictures of the shower this Saturday! 

Here's the video!



Product Info:

1.) Sunscreen: Hawaiian Tropic SPF 15


3.) Bright Colors: Lilly Pulitzer ShortsPixi Nail Polish in Summer Pink, L'Oreal Color Riche in Fuchsia Orchestra 

4.) Swimsuit: c/o OTILLY Bikini in AROA Blue Blush

This bikini is SO wonderful!  It has the most support I have ever received from a swimsuit!  The straps are adjustable to provide the right amount of lift.  The back as a seat belt buckle closure which makes it super easy to put on.  The bottoms have moderate to full coverage and make everything look smooth and nice! That's always a plus!  I HIGHLY recommend you check out their website, you will not be disappointed it you make a purchase.  Thank you, OTILLY, I'm in love with my bikini!

5.) Nourishing Hair Care: It's a 10 plus Keratin

xxoo, Kristina