Wednesday, June 24, 2015

National Wear Your Lilly Day

Hi everyone!  I'm here with a post about National Wear Your Lilly Day which was last Sunday, the first day of Summer!  I actually wore two outfits, one for the day (which you can find on my IG) and then one in the afternoon because it got a little cooler.  For those of you who don't know, NWYLD is on the first day of summer every year.  All Lilly Lovers come together in their Summer excitement and wear a Lilly outfit.   My dress is from the Lilly for Target collection, I had been dying to wear it.  I paired it with some brown leather touches.  One of those is my Mnmlst (minimalist) watch.   They have a clean, simplistic vibe (hence the name) with interchangeable straps.  It's a great, classic piece for men or women!  I am happy to say the Mnmlst has been so kind to offer my followers/readers 10% off with the code "missstinaxo"!  So exciting! I hope you all enjoy and please check back soon for a post about my bridal shower this Saturday! 


These beautiful peonies were part of my gift from my Fiance for my birthday!  I just love the way they smell!















Dress: Lilly for Target (similar here) / Belt: Forever 21 (similar here) / Watch: c/o Mnmlst use code "missstinaxo" for 10% off / Shoes: Cynthia Vincent Target (similar here) / Sunnies: Amazon

Thanks a bunch Mnmlst!!!

xxoo, Kristina