Monday, July 13, 2015

Anchored to the Cape

Hi everyone!  I hope your Monday is going by VERY quickly!  I'm here today with a very nautical look for you and I want to talk about a brand I recently discovered.  As most of you know, I'm from the Cape Cod area and love all things beach-y!  When I saw the brand Cape Cloth and their fun, well made Cape inspired clothing, I knew I would love it.  They are a great brand created by a local who is committed to helping others while producing wonderful products.  A dollar from every Cape Cloth purchase is donated to Cape Abilities, a wonderful organization on Cape Cod that empowers people with disabilities!  What a wonderful cause!   Below, you will see how I styled my Keelson cap which spells out CAPE in signal flags.  It's been a great Summer staple!  Please check out Cape Cloth and I hope you enjoy the post!











Hat: c/o Cape Cloth / Tank: Francesca's Collection / Skirt: J.Crew - old (similar here) / Shoes: J.Crew  Factory- old (similar here) / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You

Thanks, Cape Cloth!

xxoo,  Kristina