Thursday, July 2, 2015

Casual 4th of July!

Hi everyone!  My favorite weekend of the year is upon us...the 4th of July!  I look forward to this yearly as it gives me the excuse to beach, pool, wear red, white and blue and watch fireworks!  It's the perfect combination!  Today, I have a casual look for a BBQ/ Pool Day which will be my 4th activities.  I am decked out in a lot of Jadelynn Brooke because they have some of the cutest patriotic gear and some great options for your summer day needs!  (I'm basically in love with Jadelynn Brooke!) If I happen to go out one night, I will be sure to post my more formal look as well.  As always, I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful 4th of July!








I wanted to include the bikini I will be wearing on the 4th too! Check out my Instagram for pictures at the pool on the 4th!


Tank: c/o Jadelynn Brooke ( I'm OBSESSED with this) / Hat: c/o Jadelynn Brooke / Shorts: Target / Tote: c/o Jadelynn Brooke / Towel: Old Navy - in store only but current / Bikini: Target - Top & Bottom / Flip Flops: Old Navy

Thank you so much, Jadelynn Brooke! You girls are so kind and sweet.  I can't thank you enough for the wonderful gifts!

xxoo, Kristina