Friday, July 10, 2015

My Beach and Pool Day Needs

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  I hope you all had a wonderful week!  I wanted to share a quick list of what I bring with me to the pool or beach.  It's going to be super hot here this weekend so I was thinking a lot of you might be headed on a beach vaca or lounging by a pool somewhere!  Most of these items are my actual favorites, but a few are things I'm dying to add to my beach bag!  I hope you all enjoy and I'll see you soon!

I had to share this gem!


My bikini: c/o Otilly (see below) / Sunnies: Amazon / Bag: c/o Lilly Pulitzer (It's SO much better in person, I'm in love with it! See below) / Flamingo: See below


My List


Flamingo Float:  As some of you know,  I bought this float a little while back to go in the pool for my bridal shower!  I now love to lounge with this adorable float who I affectionately call Freddie! 

Floppy Hat:  This floppy hat is on my wish list for my honeymoon.  It's a great way to protect your face and stay cool in the sun while looking fabulous.

Cover Up:  I've been seeing this cover up by Sundress all over Instagram and I'm obsessed with them!  It's on my list!  

Sunnies:  When I'm lounging in the sun, these Ray-Ban aviators are the best.  They really protect your eyes!

Towel:  This towel though!  Leave it to Kate Spade to create this gem!  WANT!

Cooler:  I just received this cooler from Scout in the mail and I'm already in love!  It's so much cuter than your run of the mill cooler.  They had me at anchors!  It can hold a ton and keeps all your snacks nice and cool!

Tote:  The print on this stunning Lilly Pulitzer tote is perfection.  The pinks and blues are so vibrant and it holds EVERYTHING!  Thank you so much to the Lilly Pulitzer Team!

Bikini:  I have raved about this bikini already but I will again.  The fit is phenomenal and it gives a confidence boost! Check them out! (I'm in the bikini in the pic above!)

Flip Flops:  These are too cute!  What more can I say, I want them!

Tumbler:  I probably own too many of these Lilly Tumblers but they are so convenient and adorable!  I use one daily, not just at the beach/pool.

Sunscreen:  This Hawaiian Tropic spray has been my favorite for years, it smells divine! 

Hope you all have a blast this weekend!

xxoo, Kristina