Sunday, July 26, 2015

Navy or Nothing

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  I have such an exciting post for you today.  I had the pleasure of working with SCOUT by Bungalow for this post!  They have the most adorable bags in an array of sizes and options.  The bag I'm featuring in this look is the Club Upper which has been great for everyday use.  It can hold EVERYTHING and look cute doing it!  As an added bonus, it keeps my water cool because it's well isolated! I will be carrying it today to go shopping with my wedding party for the guys outfits! I took tons of shots so you can really examine it.  You will be seeing more of this bag and SCOUT in upcoming posts!  Hope you enjoy and as always, thank you so much for reading!






 How fun is this hot pink interior!






Bag: c/o SCOUT by Bungalow / Dress: Lilly Pulitzer for Target - Sold Out (similar here) / Shoes: Charlotte Russe - old (similar here) / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You / Bangles: Bauble Jewelry / Sunnies: Amazon / Tumbler: Lilly Pulitzer (similar here)