Monday, August 24, 2015

Anchors OAR Stripes?

Hi everyone! LONG time no blog...sorry about that!  It has been the most hectic month in ages.  Long story short, we moved! If you want to see a blog or video about the move and new home décor just let me know and I will fill you all in. 
 
Now, to this post!  Port Royal Outfitters has the cutest nautical accessories!  If you haven't heard of them yet, you should check out their website and IG because you're missing out.  The hat I wore in this post has gotten so much use recently.  I wear it to the beach, the pond and to spice up a casual looked.  The coordinating sunglass straps are perfect too!
 
I put this nautical look together yesterday before we went out on the pond to do a little relaxation on the boat!  I hope you all enjoy the post.  I have a few more lined up for the next week or so now that I'm back on track!  Talk to you all soon!
 




 
Hat: c/o Port Royal Outfitters / Sunglasses Straps: c/o Port Royal Outfitters / Shep Shirt: Vineyard Vines (similar here) / Shorts: American Eagle / Shoes: c/o SwitchFlops -Sandals and Snaps (use code Missstina15 for 15% off!) / Necklace: c/o Penny James (Their jewelry is STUNNING!)

 
Thank you, Port Royal Outfitters and all my readers!
 
xxoo,  Kristina