Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Flock of Flamingos

Hi everyone!  I'm back, as promised!  I'm so excited to share this brand with you because I know you all are going to LOVE them.  They are unique and fun with lots of prints and great, fun shapes.  That brand is Love, Lilly and you MUST check them out.  Give them a follow on Instagram too!  They have a fun, playful twist on preppy and I adore it! 
 
In my pictures below, you will see how I styled a flamingo top from them.  It's so versatile! Here, I styled it for a more casual dinner out but you can do so much with this top.  From shorts, to skirts, to pants, the options are endless.  The fit and quality are both on point as well!  You will definitely be seeing more from Love, Lilly here very soon! I hope you all enjoy!
 




 

 
Top: c/o Love, Lilly / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You / Pants: 7 For All Mankind / Wedges: Target / Crossbody: c/o Personalized From Me To You
 
A huge thank you to Love, Lilly for the adorable top!
 
xxoo, Kristina