Tuesday, September 1, 2015

His & Hers

Hi everyone!  I have something a little bit different for you today which I'm excited about showing you.  It's my very first his and hers post featuring Castaway Clothing!  Both my outfit, as well as my fiance Chip's, were styled by Castaway.  

Castaway began as a men's clothing company but now have an adorable selection for women as well.  We absolutely love their style, it's traditional New England preppy which is right up our alley.  Both my fiance and I agreed that the clothing fit great and was SUPER comfortable!  My white shorts (with flag bows...too cute) were so soft and lined which was a great bonus!  Chip's (with planes and palm trees, perfect for him as he's an aerospace engineer) were also lined with a boat chart, such great detail!  Our shirts were perfectly tailored, not too tight or too lose.  You can't beat classics like a polo and seersucker! Go check out Castaway Clothing, they're having a major sale right now and you won't be disappointed!  Their Instagram is great too!











Mine: Polo: c/o Castaway Clothing / Shorts: c/o Castaway Clothing / Shoes: c/o Palm Beach Sandals
Chip's: Shirt: c/o Castaway Clothing / Shorts: c/o Castaway Clothing / Shoes: Vineyard Vines (similar here)

I want thank Castaway for the opportunity to create this fun post for you!  They truly are wonderful!  Thanks, Castaway!

xxoo, Kristina