Sunday, November 29, 2015

Rain, Rain Go Away

Hi everyone! I'm back again, this time with a true fashion post . I love putting looks together for you guys!  Today, I have a cold weather, rain look for you featuring these ADORABLE Gosling Rainboots!  They have the cutest options to chose from on their Etsy site and will customize them for you from color to ribbon design, monogram and more!  

I also want to talk about a few new, fun accessories I've been loving lately.  I recently discovered a brand called Anchor Me Bracelet.  They are locals who have so many adorable bracelets, scarfs, necklaces and more on their website.  There is truly something for everyone. Whatever your personal style they will have something to fit it!  Also, my new 2.5 inch monogram necklace from Personalized From Me To You.  You all know I love Personalized From Me To You and have for years now but they really out did themselves this time with this necklace.  I am in LOVE with this monogram and have not gone a day without wearing it since I received it!  I hope you enjoy this post and I will talk to you all very soon!



These boots though!






This necklace is EVERYTHING!





Rainboots: c/o Gosling Rainboots / Sweater: Old Navy (old-similar here) / Turtleneck: Old Navy (old-similar here) / Jeans: Abercrombie  / Bracelet: Anchor Me Bracelet / Necklace: Personalized From Me To You


Thank you all so much for reading and thank you Gosling Rainboots, Anchor Me Bracelet and Personalized From Me To You for allowing me to share your adorable products!

xxoo, Kristina